|High performance||AMD G Series Dual core 1.4GHz processor delivers high speed and power, with support for PCoIP to deliver rich graphics for VMware Horizon View users.|
|Brilliant graphics||High Definition multimedia experience leveraging hardware acceleration engine for various multimedia formats; supports dual high-resolution “L shaped” screen rotation.|
|Robust and secure||No attack surface for complete immunity to viruses and malware.|
|Well-connected||Gigabit Ethernet, integrated dual band Wi-Fi option and 4 USB 2.0.|
|Easy-to-manage||Dell Wyse Device Manager - scalable administration for just a few to tens of thousands of thin clients; Dell Wyse Cloud Client Manager, a simple, secure, unified cloud-based management of company and employee owned smartphones, tablets, and cloud clients.|
|Energy efficient||Consumes less than 9 watts of power.|
Dell Wyse D10DP
The new Dell Wyse D10DP is a powerful yet compact thin client featuring Dell Wyse ThinOS, the ultra-secure, high performance firmware base that greatly simplifies IT management. With the performance of a dual core AMD G-Series APU with an integrated graphics engine coupled with ThinOS, the D10DP offers exceptional thin client PCoIP processing performance for VMware Horizon View environments. The flexible D10DP is also capable of addressing the most demanding applications within a variety of other VDI environments including Citrix, Microsoft, and Dell vWorkspace. Power users will appreciate a rich experience with computer aided design, 3D modeling, and multi-stream HD video applications, while knowledge workers will love the fast, responsive VDI user experience for everyday content creation and consumption, along with unified communications.
IT will quickly benefit from simplified “hands off” out-of-the-box automatic setup, configuration, and management. Organizations will enjoy the highly scalable enterprise-wide on-premise or cloud-based management products that keep TCO low while allowing Dell Wyse cloud client deployments to easily grow into the hundreds or many thousands.
- Fact sheets
Dell Wyse cloud client device management
The Dell Wyse portfolio of intelligent management software provides the broadest range of client management capabilities.
- Technical brief
Dell Wyse Zero™ and ThinOS™
Maximum security and ease of management for IT.
- Solution brief
Dell cloud client computing.
Any user. Any app. Any device. Enable any user to access any app from any device – from the desktop to the data center, or from their hand-held device to the cloud.
Dell Wyse Cloud Client Computing for Citrix
Together, Dell Wyse and Citrix have radically simplified networked computing, delivering applications as an on-demand service to any user, in any location, on any device.
Dell Wyse Cloud Client Computing for VMware
Dell Wyse and VMware deliver proven virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) solutions for the world’s leading private, public, hybrid and government cloud implementations.
- Dell Wyse software
Dell Wyse Cloud Client Manager
Simple, secure, cloud-based management for today’s dynamic IT environments to enable and securely manage user access to corporate applications and content from a wide range of devices, including smartphones, tablets, thin clients, and zero clients.
Dell Wyse Device Manager (WDM)
Easily manage thin clients throughout your small organization or global enterprise, regardless of their location.
Dell Wyse virtualization software
Enable the very best user experience across a range of virtualized environments ...made simple and easy.
|Operating System:||Dell Wyse ThinOS™|
|Processor:||AMD G-Series T48E Dual Core 1.4GHz|
|Memory:||2 GB Flash / 2 GB RAM DDR3|
|I/O peripheral support:||• One DisplayPort. (Optional DisplayPort to DVI-I adapter available)
• One DVI-I port. DVI to VGA (DB-15) adapter included
• Four external USB 2.0 ports (2 front, 2 back)
• Serial and parallel connectivity supported through USB 2.0 adapters
|Networking:||• 10/100/1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet
• Optional single and dual band 802.11 a/b/g/n integrated wireless with external dual antennas
• Optional SFP Module support for Fiber NIC network connectivity
• Security protocols supported for both wireless, and 802.1x network based authentication: EAP-TLS; EAP-LEAP; EAP-PEAP, EAP-MSCHAPv2, EAP-GTC; WEP; WPA Personal; WPA2 Personal; WPA Enterprise; WPA2 Enterprise
|Display:||• VESA monitor support with Display Data Control (DDC) for automatic setting of resolution and refresh rate
• DisplayPort: 2560x1600@32bpp
• DVI-I: 1920x1200@32bpp
• Dual display: 1920x1200@32bpp
• Supports dual digital high-resolution displays
• Dual displays also support monitor rotation (“L shaped” displays)
|Audio:||• Composite audio jack: 1/8-inch mini, 16-bit stereo
• Internal mono speaker
|Graphics:||Radeon HD 6250|
|Included:||• Enhanced USB keyboard with Windows keys (104 keys) and PS/2 mouse port
• PS/2 optical mouse included
• Vertical feet
|Power:||Worldwide auto-sensing 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz 65W, 19V DC|
|Power consumption:||Under 9 watts (average)|
|Dimensions:||• Height: 6.7 in (170 mm)
• Width: 1.6 in (40 mm)
• Depth: 7.3 in (185 mm)
• Weight: 2.05 lbs (0.93 kg)
|Mountings:||• Vertical feet, included.
• Optional VESA mounting bracket for mounting to flat surfaces, such as walls.
• Please note: D class clients cannot mount directly to the backs of monitors.
• Optional Ergotron mounting stand for mounting with Dell monitors.
|Temperature Range:||• Operating, vertical position: 50° to 104° F (10° to 40° C)
• Storage: 14° to 140° F (-10° to 60° C)
|Humidity:||• 20% to 80% condensing
• 10% to 95% non-condensing
|Security:||Built-in Kensington security slot (cable sold separately)|
|Safety Certifications:||• Ergonomics: German EKI-ITB 2000, ISO 9241-3/-8
• Safety: cULus 60950, TÜV-GS, EN 60950
• RF Interference: FCC Class B, CE, VCCI, C-Tick
• Environmental: WEEE, RoHS Compliant.
|Warranty:||• Three-year limited hardware warranty.
• Optional WyseChoice extensions and upgrades at www.wyse.com/warranties.
|D10DP||2 GB||2 GB||909648-01L|
|D10DP with internal wireless||2 GB||2 GB||909648-51L|